Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome the new admin!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13965

Welcome the new admin!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the new admin!!   Welcome the new admin!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I thought it over a little, and decided that I need another admin on this site, and, so after a lot of hard choices and a lot of other people that I thought could be admin, I chose one. Now, please don't be all mad and stuff like 'AW MAN! I wanted to be an admin!! Pip's just picking favorites!!' which isn't true at all. I chose this person from looking at the CHB(camp half-blood) and CJ(camp jupiter) websites that I knew that they were on. This person followed all the rules, and was (in my opinion) a very good roleplayer as well as simlply a nice person.

So, I'm here to tell you that our newist staff member is......

Spoiler:

oh, and there will be some mods soon, but me and turtle will have to decide who will become a moderater (DX picking other people for the staff is hard, I feel like you guys are gonna be all mad at me and stuff cuz I didn't pick you) so, we will let you know when the mod(s) have been chosen!!

~Pip~
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net

Welcome the new admin!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Community :: Newspaper-
Jump to: