Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13896
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

My sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle glared at Blaze. She knew he meant well, but still. Not cool! "Blaze don't you have some thing to set on fire?" she asked, louder than intended. Annabelle hadn't meant to be mean, but Blaze left laughing like he came. She sighed and sat down leaning on the tree. So much for that friend...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Coins : 13764

PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 am

~ Wow moon. that was a bad pun."Not cool!" xD And I thought I was a poor comedian. ~

I feel my cheeks and, well, all of me getting cooler. Back to my average 104.2 degrees Fahrenheit. ( don't ask me what that is in Celsius.) Because of that I show myself again. "He seems a bit moody," I say sink to to Annabelle's level. "You ok? You look a bit drained."

~Would you pronounce Annabelle's name [An-u-bell-u] (or something like that) Or [An-u-bell](or something like that.)?~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at him and then back at her feet. "I'm fine." she said, leaning back on the tree. Who knew a tree could be so useful? "And he is, very moody. That's why I don't usually talk to him." Annabelle said softly. She looked at her feet and sighed. Annabelle hated the fact that she didn't have friends. Blaze wasn't her friend, she was pretty sure Seth thought she was weird, and others... didn't like her.
~Well thanks libby. It's Anna Bell, just like it sounds I suppose.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:08 pm

~Sorry, The ''e'' at the end threw me off.~

"So, Uh... How about we go into camp?" I extend my hand to help her up. I'd show her what I had in my back pack later. How on god's green earth did I keep them cold?
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at his hand and took it. "Yeah, sure." she said. Once she was up she dusted herself off. Annabelle sighed and looked along the path back to camp.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:43 pm

~Okey Smokey. New Topic. https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net/t39-coudln-t-help-but-explore#162 . IT IS NOW 4 SENTENCES!!!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My sanctuary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Camp Everdeen :: Entrance :: Dirt Path-
Jump to: