Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coudln't help but explore.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Coins : 13755

Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 am

"Annabelle and I will look for them. Before you help, you need to be able to stand on your own." I look at Annabelle realizing I was volunteering her for something."That is, if you want to do it. What do you say Annabelle?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13887
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle's eyes changed color slightly when Seth offered her to help. It wasn't that she didn't want to, it was that she didn't know who she was helping. Annabelle has trust issues, and so far isn't trusting anyone. Except maybe Seth, but still. One person isn't enough. She still coughed out a lie, "Sure! Sounds great."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Coins : 13712

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I could tell she wasn't telling the truth but I let it slide. "Thanks. But they may attack you guys, not knowing who you are and all. You could be sunken in the earth and temporally blinded before you realize you found them. They know me so they will not attack me. You holding me and you get sunken and blinded temporally. Best- Best wait 'till I'm better." I say.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:51 pm

I push my lips together a little bit tight. "Alright. Maybe we should wait...". I almost wished that we could go. Not necessarily to find this girl's friends. "Hey, what's your name?" I ask. If we were going to help her I at least wanted to know her name.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle bunched her eyebrows together. Now they couldn't help them? Great. She finally offers to do the nice thing and no one cares. Brilliant. Annabelle sighed and bit her lip. It was getting dark, which made the area creepier.
~suckyful post D8~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 pm

WHAT!!! THEY WANTED TO KNOW MY NAME!!! "Carter." I say. That's all I will say. "I am Carter. It's getting dark. Well ya that's obvious but... ya." I look around hoping for my friends to appear. I sigh. It's not likely. They were probably captured. Their as good as died. I sit down and hide my face in my legs. I didn't want them to see me sad.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 pm

"Yeah it is... Just a sec." I set the logs inside this teepee on fire. I look out at the horizon. The night sky would reveal it's stars as someone reveals a secret: Slow and painfully. I grab a torch pre-made before they left. It wasn't hard to get it started. "We better try and make it back now. It'll be pitch black out here."

~ Maybe a little action?~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle sighed and looked up at the sky. "Let's move fast. I don't like it out here..." she said looking around. At night, the place got worse. Shadows lurked around as if they could grab you and take you. Annabelle looked at the torch Seth made and frowned. More fire... yay *sarcasam*
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 pm

I could tell Annabelle wasn't to happy about the torch, it was necessary for travel though. Wind scraps my ear as I hear the whizzing on a dart. They were still here. The agents that drugged Carter. Maybe she was nothing but a trap for us to fall into. I reach for Annabelle. I grabbed her hand instead of her wrist that I targeting. No matter. It was life or death.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle's face got red as she felt Seth grab for her hand. For once, she didn't care that his hand was warm.Annabelle didn't mind the glow of the torch's flame. She was. fine. She smiled softly and looked ahead. Annabelle heard the creak of something. She stopped, fearing the worst. P.A.M.?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 pm

"Anna, put the torch out," I command dragging her along. I didn't want to drop it, cause we would need it later. Instinctively I grab my sword. I didn't know how much of this Carter was taking in. It didn't mater. We just needed to get out alive.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle blew on the torch and blew it out. Her breath was cold enough to freeze some of the torch. She hoped that Seth didn't mind. Annabelle heard a creak again, and jumped a bit. She sqeezed Seth's hand, almost forgetting she was holding it. Annabelle's hands got cold when she was scared. Now, she was scared.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:17 am

What's going on? Okay there is a thing in the woods. Maybe it's P.A.M. ~SNAP, CRUNCH~ was the sound of leaves and sticks below someone's feet. I close my eyes and constraint. maybe I could make a fog so we could run away. No. They already know that trick and probably have a do-hicky of some sort to clear it. What ever it was was close and closing in. Standing still was not an option. The half frozen torch got rid of the option to play innocent and if we were anywhere near camp we couldn't lead these guys to it. It would be a massacre. "Follow. Me." I whisper as quietly as possible. It was obvious that who ever it was had seen us. "Guys. I think were lost. This old village thingy is messed up and creepy. We should get back to our parents." I say giving us a reason to be here. Please! Say a NON-mutant reason for the torch to be frozen! Oh and sword... Gosh were doomed aren't we?

~Did yo to forget about me??? xD jk but you did leave me behind. :€D~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:54 am

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle heard Carter talking... to them? She nodded to herself and played along. "I know, I don't think sneaking out was a good idea." Annabelle said softly. She didn't know what the noise was, and she had a feeling she didn't want to. The P.A.M. were fully capable of talking them in this secnario. Annabelle felt her face go pale, again like it did when she got scared. Another creak from the woods.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 am

"It's no use!" I whisper to the two girls on either side of me. "I've seen them take in innocent people in hopes it was me." It was to late to be saying that. They were practically on us now. Might as well play along. I throw the torch back into one of the teepees and hide my sword in my scabbard and me scabbard in my shirt. "It was my idea. I'm sorry. Curiosity got the best of me." Dear God, just let them pass by!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle nodded with a simple move of her head. She still heard the steps behind them. In fact, the steps were faster, if possible. Annabelle was about to look behind her when a hand crept over her mouth. It all went black, she couldn't speak. Annabelle guessed the P.A.M. agent drugged her, then knocked her out. She felt hot, which made her feel worse. Stupid heat. Annabelle's powers couldn't be used in such warm conditions.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 pm

I gasp. THEY GOT HER! Will they re-drug me? Oh they probably have a new drug. I feel a short pinch in my arm then black out. Oh goodness. Not again. And this time they even used the right drug! I was freezing. Water vs. ice. Ice wins.

~Suckish post? SUCK IT!

My friend says that.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:31 am

I draw my sword and ignite it to find three or four agents standing around me. The sun was LONG gone. "BRING IT!!! I shout. On top of the hill, Matthew howled. I had forgotten Matthew! "Sic 'em!" I order. but I was still just late. I feel the pain of a needle piercing the place my spine should be. Almost immediately things became blurry, and my sword to heavy to hold; I wasn't going down without a fight. I stumble over to one of the agents, only to loose my balance and end up with both hands on his shoulders. A boot placed where the needle was drops me to the ground. Now all I could do was watch helplessly as my friends were dragged into a van. This was all my fault.

~ New topic?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coudln't help but explore.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Forest :: Abandon Indian Village-
Jump to: