Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soccer partner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 14346

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Soccer partner? Clarity_in_blue_plaid_by_jasonphotostudio-d3byngg
Ash Moy

I was sitting alone on a bench on the side of the soccer feild. All alone; it would be nice if someone would come up to play soccer with me. But, because I was alone, it gave me yet another chance to practice, and fool around with my powers. I clapped my hands together, and put them to my mouth. I said some words, and then quickly closed the gap. I held my hand out, and then opend it, hearing what I just said. "Does anyone want to play soccer with me?" It was always cool to be able to control sound waves. Hopefully, I could project it loud enough so that way someone could hear me.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Moon

Moon

Coins : 14289
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:10 am

Soccer partner? Fawna
~FAWN~
"If you're not supposed to see me, trust me you won't."

Fawn was walking down the soccer field. She had her Ipod in her year and wasn't paying attention to anything else. Then she jumped, hearing a voice in her head. That didn't make sense. Fawn yanked out her headphones and looked in the direction of the sound. She tilted her head sideways and turned invisible. Fawn walked up to the boy, knowing he couldn't see her. She got behind him and said, "I'll take you on." Fawn almost burst out laughing, hoping for a good reaction.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

"Gah!? Whose there?" I asked turning around to see where the voice was coming from, but no one was there. Probobly one of those kids who could turn themselves invisabled, now that would be a useful power to have. "Show yourself! I know that someone's there!!" I was about ready to take my hand and move it side to side to make sure that someone was actually there, because if they weren't, I'd be very emberassed.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 pm

~FAWN~
Fawn let out a burst of laughter and became visible. "I'm sorry." she said, still holding back a laugh. " I couldn't help it!" Fawn said, pushing the boy's hand away from her face. "I'm Fawn." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 pm

I looked at her. "Ash. My name is Ash. And for the record, you didn't scare me. My sister in the morning scares me." I told her. She really didn't scare me. I knew she was there with my...er...sencing powers. Yea that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

~FAWN~
Fawn raised her eye brow. "So you weren't scared when you made a noise only dogs could hear?" she asked, grinning. Fawn liked to play around with people, it was in her nature. To her dismay, Ash seemed calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 pm

I looked at her....how did she-"Hey! Did you just read my mind?!?! That is NOT cool.". I told her. Great now on top of watching where I was going I had to watch out what I was thinking, too
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

~FAWN~
Fawn smirked, like she always did. He was shocked, and surprised. the only fun part of telepathy was no one could really hide their thoughts, not for long. "Anyway, pretty boy, you got a power?" she asked, running her hands through her reddish brown hair. Fawn could be a flirt if she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I nodded to the girl. "Yea I can do this-" I stood up and walked around. There was a bird chirping in the distance, and I could here the lake too. I reached out-and grabbed some bird-noise waves and some creek-noise waves. One in one hand and one in the other. Then, I mixed the two and let the noise out, creating a very nice-relaxing forest like sound. "And thats about it."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 am

b]~FAWN~[/b]
Fawn nodded slowly. " I see." she said with a grin. " Well I can do this, Fawn said turning invisible. " And read your mind." she added, still invisible. " I also can heal you." Fawn said, coming visible again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer partner?   Soccer partner? Empty

Back to top Go down

Soccer partner?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Sports :: Soccer Feild-
Jump to: