Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W...Who are you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13965

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 pm

I went down to the indian village, were I felt myself. It was nice, and quiet there. Very peaceful. I sat down, and looked around the village. A few hundred years ago, this place was upbeat and full of people. Now, it was warn down. I wonderd what had happend, why all the indians had just...dissapeard. I was in the middle of thinking, when I heard someone else here. What if it was a ghost of an indian that had once lived here?! "W...Whose there?" I asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13908
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 am

~FAWN~
Fawn stepped into the indian village with caution. She never did like this place, it was creepy. So, Fawn turned herself invisible. She loved her talents, allowing her to mess with people's minds. So much fun!!! Fawn saw a girl about her age, asking "Who's there? all scared like. So Fawn simply ignored the girl and kept walking around randomly and making wind sounds.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

I heard the wind rustle through the tree's. It must have been a whole tribe of indian ghosts who had come to haunt me because I had stepped onto sacred grounds or somthing. "S...Sorry um, ghost indians. I um, didn't know that these grounds were, um, sacred. I'll, just, leave..." I said, hoping that the ghosts would forgive me, or woudln't haunt me at all.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:34 am

~FAWN~
Fawn was about to laugh, but that would've ruined her act. Seeing the girl was truly terrified she stopped and came visible again. "Hey, I'm Fawn." Fawn said with a smile. No more pranking for her, she had her fun for the day.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I gave a small sigh of relief. It wasn't an army of ghost indians, just a girl. "I'm Dalia." I told her. "Were you the one making those...noises?" I asked her. It was probobly her powers. I should have guessed. That should be the first thing that you think of when your at a place were everyone has super powers.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm

~FAWN~
Fawn nodded with a soft smile. "Yeah, I'm telepathic, I knew you were scared." she said with a smirk. "Then you started to look really scared, so I stopped." she said slowly. "I'm telepathic and I can turn invisible. Pretty cool huh? What about you?" Fawn asked tilting her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I pointed over at a shadow that I was casting. The shadow literally came off the ground and came over to my hand. "That. I can control shadow's." I smiled. That was really the only cool thing that I could do. "So you can read other peoples minds? Thats cool." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 pm

~FAWN~
Fawn nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, it comes in handy. Shadows... those are cool too." she said with a sigh. "So how long have you been here?" Fawn asked, turning her blue eyes at the girl. The girl seemed nice enough , but Fawn didn't totally trust her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I shrug. "I've been here for a little. I came after the P.A.M. caught me, and a bunch of other people escaped with me." I tell her. "And, I've seen cooler powers, like the ability to control all the elements and stuff." I smile, because one of the people that I had escaped with had that power.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

~FAWN~
"You can't see me, you can't get to me."

Fawn nodded, she had almost gotten caught by the P.A.M.. She didn't because of her powers. When no one can see you, and they try to get you, you tend to win. "Yeah elemental powers are cool, but I prefer mine." Fawn told her, smiling. She looked around the village wondering if it was really haunted. Fawn didn't believe in ghosts, yet they were very odd.
Back to top Go down
Zea Weasly

Zea Weasly

Coins : 13767

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:40 pm

I was silently flying overhead when I heard a few people talking. I quietly landed and started to evesdrop.

I had been following her for more that twenty minutes. Finnally I was going to get a mutant! She landed in the bush. I had backup coming, so the others could wait. When the girl reached the ground I pounced. I tackled her and injected sleeping juice into her bloodstream.

I tried to telecanetically move the syringe, but the lady had a firm grip. I tried to cry out, but I felt really sleepy. Very sleepy....

I started to haul her away, hoping the other mutants wouldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 pm

~FAWN~
"You can't see me, or get to me."

Fawn heard a rustle in the bushes,followed by dragging feet. She put her lips up to her fingers and looked at her new friend. Fawn turned invisible and followed the odd noise. She saw a girl, asleep, being drug by a person. A P.A.M.! Fawn focused in on the lady's thoughts, she thought she could get away with this! She smacked the lady over the head, and almost laughed. The good thing was the woman couldn't see her!
Back to top Go down
Zea Weasly

Zea Weasly

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:02 pm

I crumpled because of a blow to the head. I growled at whatever was attacking me. "Stupid mutants" I a hissed with my razorlike voice. I spun sharply to my side and grabbed my target, running for the van. I chucked the girl into the back and went around to the front.

*still uncontious*
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 pm

~ Uh she can't see Fawn, it's an advantage to being Fawn...~
~FAWN~
Fawn jumped backwards, avioding the lady's strike. She watched as the woman took the other camper to a nearby van... hm van. Fawn had taken come mechanics courses before... she knew very well how to reak a car. That wasn't hard. Still invisible, she walked over to the car and slip under it. Good thing the van wasn't close to the ground. Fawn pulled some wires and backed out from the car. If it couldn't start, she couldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Zea Weasly

Zea Weasly

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:18 pm

No, she saw Zea!

I started the engine. It wouldn't start. I tried again. It wouldn't start. I swore and clenched my eyes, while looking to my left and down. I pulled baby powder out of the glove compartment and with a jerky movment, flicked it all around, trying to find the nasty little invisible kid.

*Still unconsious**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W...Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: W...Who are you?   W...Who are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

W...Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Forest :: Abandon Indian Village-
Jump to: