Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bean161

Coins : 13791

Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) Noah-1
:::Olivia Wexl:::
"I was born free,"

Olivia walked into the dark cabin. She had slept outside it, and after watching other mutant kids come out, freezing each other, and fooling around, she decided that it was safe to go in. The cabin was quiet and dark, perfect for a shy girl like her. Out of a corner a small noise made Liv jump. She swirled behind her. "Who are you?" she said shakley, her hand pointed in front of her.

Last edited by Bean161 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13950

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I looked up from my book. "Y...yes?" I said, to a girl who was walking into the cabin. "Hey, are you ok?" I shouted, dropping my book on the floor and standing up. She didn't look well at all. "What happend??"
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Bean161

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 pm

I look around. There was no other way out of the cabin besides the door and a couple of windows. I began planning an escape route. "You're different right?" I ask the girl in front of me, "Like me?"

Last edited by Bean161 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I give the girl a puzzled look. "Like...this?" I ask her, and litterally picked up a shadow off of the floor. At least, thats what I hoped she was saying. If she was talking about something else, than I had probobly given her a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Bean161

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Uh.. Yeah," I say. Slowly I turn invisible. "What is this place?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:32 pm

I watch as the girl slowly turns invisable, so I knew that that she was like me. "This place? It's called Camp Everdeen. A place were people like us can live without the other people getting us." I told her. "You should probobly see the people who founded this camp, Ted and Jan. They'd probobly want to know that your here." I said. "Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Dalia." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bean161

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:49 pm

"I'm Olivia," I say, happy that I could stay here. "Um.. Do you have a bunk for me?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Anna

Coins : 13779

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Amy Amerson
"If you hate the beach, I'll make the beach hate you!"

I walked into the cabin. I normally would have just took a nap but someone was talking. "Oh hey Dalia. Hi. I'm Amy. Are you new?" I asked the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Bean161

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 pm

"I'm Olivia." But after a moment I added "But you can call me Liv." I felt uncomfortable here. Two normal girls were standing in fornt of me. They probably had a normal life, until they figured out that they were different.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:29 pm

I smile at Amy. "Oh, hey, do you, uh, need me to help you unpack or something?" I asked her, even though Liv appeard to have no luggage.
Back to top Go down
Bean161

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:38 pm

"I don't have anything," I say shyly, "only my knife." I hold my short dagger up to show them.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

~Sorry about late responce, I was waiting for anna to post, but it dosn't look like she will. Also, try and remember to have four senteces per post. Thanks!!~

I look at the girls knife. "Knifes are...usefull." I tell her, stating the obvious. "Especially if your being hunted, and here, must of us are being hunted. By the P.A.M. I mean." I say, not wanting her to think were being hunted by tigers or bears or anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13893
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm

~FAWN~
"You can't see me, can you? No you can't!"
Fawn walked into the Chipmunk cabin, where she slept. She was visible this time, unlike the time she had met some other people."Hello guys." she said softly. Fawn jumped onto her bunk and put on of her ear buds in. She turned on Pokerface, by Lady Gaga, and listened to the other girls. She wasn't in a talkative mood, and she didn't know what the others were talking about. Fawn looked at the girls and sighed. She would listen later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)   Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. Is Anyone Home? (open)
Page 1 of 1