Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light and the Sun (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Coins : 13669

Light and the Sun (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Light and the Sun (open to all)   Light and the Sun (open to all) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Light stood in the middle of the beach, staring at the sun, thinking to himself. 'Why am I here? Why me, why the powers, why this place? Why didn't my parents want me?' He asked himself in his thoughts. 'Well, it's pretty obvious now why they didn't want me. I'm a freak, a mutant, I'll never be normal no matter how hard I try.' He looked blankly at the ground. He knew he had no choice but to stay here. If he wanted to survive anyway. He had been treated like an outcast-even here, where everyone was suppose to be just like him.
Back to top Go down
Mark C.

Mark C.

Coins : 13655

PostSubject: Re: Light and the Sun (open to all)   Light and the Sun (open to all) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"From one mutant to another you're here for the same reason we're all here." I told him. "I'm Mark Patteron, Telepath and Sonic Screamer." I told him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13881
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: Light and the Sun (open to all)   Light and the Sun (open to all) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Light and the Sun (open to all) Fawna
~FAWN~
"You can't see me can you? I don't need you knowing me."

Fawn stepped on the shores of the lake. She was invisible because she liked staying away from people. Today wasn't a good day, the orphanage was looking for her. Most people couldn't find this place, but Fawn couldn't risk it. She was so in thought, she ran into someone.
Fawn was now visible and on the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, talking rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and the Sun (open to all)   Light and the Sun (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Light and the Sun (open to all)
Page 1 of 1