Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Coins : 13767

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) Empty
PostSubject: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I wake up in a small blue room, still feeling a bit drunk. I try and sit up, but stumble over and land with my hands on the floor. Dragging myself up, I notice my hand print is on the floor... and that it's red. This just kept getting weirder and weirder. I kneel down to rub the print when I notice my hand is ghost white... Was... Was I seeing in thermal? Great. "Annabelle?" I ask slash call. I turn around. Well I try to. I was soon on the floor. My hand landed on something firm and hairy. At least Matthew was here. I didn't want to try and look for Annabelle right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13899
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:17 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle woke up with a start. Her blue eyes popped open and she didn't like what she saw. She was in a red room, and swore the tempurature was rising by the second. Sweat dripped down her pale face, making it worse. She heard her name being called, but it sounded distant and faint. Come to think about it, Annabelle felt faint. "Seth?" she called back, but her voice was harsh. Annabelle took a staggering breath and huddled up in a corner. She knew better than to try to walk, it wouldn't work. Annabelle began to cry, without knowing why. She didn't remember anything but Seth's name and her powers, the rest was a blank page.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank God she was alright! I practically jump up and run to where I heard the noise. There was an echoing thud as I hit a wall. Even though I wasn't able to see her myself, I could swear I saw her purple outline. What if I could get to her? I try and burn down the barrier, but the moment I do I bend down in the corner and vomit. I sit up feeling much better. I was not try that again. "Annabelle? Can you hear me? are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle heard him reply, and she slowly gained her memory back. Phew, at least she could remember again. Otherwise that would've been a bit bad. "I'm... I'm okay." she said softly. Annabelle still felt terrible, but didn't want Seth to know that. "Have you heard from Carter?" she asked. Annabelle crawled over to the edge of the cell, where she could see out of it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Crap! I had forgotten about Carter. "No. I haven't." I look around at the room I was in. "Is there any way we can be put together?" I ask the invisible man. I knew we were under 24/7 surveillance, and that the answer to my question was "no". One mutant was enough trouble. Why put two together?
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle sighed and closed her eyes. "I feel terrible..." she said softly. It was the truth after all. She felt like she should've said that first, but whatever. "Why is it so hot in here?" Annabelle moaned, closing her eyes again. So dizzy... so confused. Soon she blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 pm

"Annabelle?" I was alone again. it was no use calling her name... Apparently I was in the ice box and she was i the hot house... What about Carter? "Carter?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Coins : 13724

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I wake up with a cough. So. Dry. I let out another loud dry cough and sit up woozily. Where's the water? Why can't I feel the molecules. Oh wait... A cell? Right. I was captured by P.A.M. "Carter?" a voice sounding like Seth. "He-" Cough cough cough. No water. I try to call to him again but I just cough some more. Now what? I go to the spot in the wall I hear him most and say in the loudest voice I can without coughing, "Hello? So. Dry." I lean my head on the wall and cough again. No water in the air. The temp. wasn't horrible. To hot I'd sweat making water. To cold the water would condense and I could find it better. No I'm to weak to make my own water. I dout I could shead tears if I cried. I tried to swallow to make my throat moist and it works a little. "Hello?" I say barely managing to get through the wall.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 pm

"Carter! It's Seth!" Maybe I wasn't alone. "Good to know you're OK!" I close my eyes and open them again to find that my thermal was gone. thank goodness. I examine the room I was put in. It looked like a max security Nut House (crazy home). It liked being able to see in color again, but I missed being able to see the outline of Annabelle. I frown at the thought. It was kinda cute how she slept. Her chest rising and falling in a constant movement... yeah, I'd miss that.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:41 pm

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) 5009023904935acce364

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle's dream slowly moved into her mind. She was being chased by someone, she didn't know who. Her feet couldn't seem to move, as if they were glued to the floor. Annabelle tried and tried to move, but couldn't. She screamed out of frustration and dissapointment in herself. She was a failure, just like her family said. A failure. Annabelle woke up soon after that. She woke in a cold sweat, and felt better. Annabelle heard the other two conversing about some thing. She was to tired to speak, even with her cold sweat beading down her face.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 pm

I slump on the wall. I was sooo dehydrated. I cough some more. I needed water. I couldn't last much longer. I consecrated, trying to find any loose water in the air. None. I moan. They don't care if I die. I embarrassed them to much for them not to torture. I swallow and say, "Seth? They want me died. More then most mutants. My friends and I emberrised them on live television about a year ago. We totally beat them then disappeared. Now-" Cough, " Now you two are stuck with me. They'll give a fate like mine."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

It won't be like that Carter! We'll make it out of here." just then a cold hard voice rang through the room. "It's Rec time losers!'' The way he sounded made me frightened. but It didn't look like I had a choice. My door unlocked and I was shoved out the door by the agents that had shortly entered. Outside was a court yard. It actually looked kinda pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle heard voices echo through the passage of cells. Then the door was opened, with a girl in it's place. The woman looked about 20 and her eyes seemed to ache for Annabelle. Soon the look was replaced by a smirk and a death glare. The lady, whom she decided to call "Mrs. Weirdo" shoved her outside. Annabelle's face was greeted with the cool air and it looked almost like Camp. Mrs. Weirdo was still pushing Annabelle onward, but she didn't want to move. Then she saw Seth. Seth? SSEETTHH! "Seth!" she screamed, running to him. Annabelle soon tackled him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

I let out a grunt as she tackles me. "Annabelle?" I knew it was. I didn't even have to ask. Embracing her in her own hug, I realize how nice it was to see her in color. It was odd how even a few hours in that cell made me feel secluded.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:31 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle dug her face in his shirt, as if she hadn't seen another person in days. Really she didn't know how long it had been, and she didn't care either. All that matter in that second was that Seth was here and alive. "I... I thought I'd never see you again." Annabelle said softly, her voice muffled by his shirt.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"I was worried about the same thing." I hug her in even tighter. I had actually worried that they had already put us on trial, and all we were waiting for was our own death. the good news was it didn't look like we were going to die yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle smiled at little and stopped hugging him. The other agents were giving them weird looks, including Mrs. Weirdo. In fact, Mrs. Weirdo was running to return Annabelle to her original spot. Annabelle wondered if her powers worked now... hehe. She froze the lady and smiled. The other agents were too slow to realize what was happening... MASSIVE BREAK OUT!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:54 pm

It appeared like the other mutants took no time in blasting the P.A.M. agents while they were still stunned. I set a few agents on fire before running to the only thing preventing a breakout. The gate. it was easy to burn a whole in it large enough for 50 or so people to get out. "Come on!" I shout grabbing Annabelle by the hand again; this time it wasn't accidental. We were half way to the hole when I remebered something. "Carter!" I shout, turning to run back. I let go of Annabelle's hand and sprint to Carter's cell. I place my hand on the door and watch as it almost melts. Determined I ran through her door and let out a swear. She was gone. I might as well join in the fight to help the others get away. I vanish and start setting blaze to things I didn't know burned.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 pm

~Okay seriously... What just happened? xD : P~

Before I knew knew what happened I was outside with a thing on my wrist like a watch keeping my powers from working and keeping me dry. All of a sudden mass craziness broke out and every one was fighting. I look at the guard next to me and punched him in the face then ran over to the wall and smashed the device. WATER! No longer dieing I look around for Annabelle and Seth but I couldn't see them. There they are! I run through everyone and come up to them and say, "Hey guys, what's shaken?" I smile making a ball of water then drinking it. Much better. Behind us I make a bad fog. I stumble from the effort but keep running with them.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 pm

"Move! Now!" I shout over the racket. Someone had recently pulled the alarm, and it probably wouldn't be long before the snipers came out. We just had to make it to the woods. If we could just make it there.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle ran into the woods, as if the P.A.M. were at her heels. Technically, that was true. She heard alarms ringing in her ears, like pounding drums. Annabelle heard Seth yell, "Move! Now!". That only made her run faster, until she was in the woods. Then Annabelle slowed and waited for the other two. Seeing them she smiled,"Okay promise me we never go into the Indian Village at night, ever."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:29 pm

I smile back and say, "Agreed. Now what?" I didn't know where we were, how long we were knocked out, and how far from camp we were. "We need to keep running. We may be in the forest but they'll get get things to get us. We just caused a HUGE break out. But I have a feeling some of the people are weak from being trapped. I'll try to make a big fog to them all lost in but I can't last much longer. How about you guys?" I say.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"Keep running." I knew all of us were working together. A few of the Pyrokinetics like my self put a ring of fire around their only escape. I knew just ahead there was... Yep. The Terrakinetics were making what looked to be underground condos. I wasted no time. I pick up a stick and hope in a fox hole with Carter Annabelle and one more.

"Hi." I greet. "I'm Jasper"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

[
~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle went inside with everyone else. The hole wasn't big, but it worked. There was four of them in there, wait four? The fourth inctroduced himself as Jasper. "Annabelle." she said softly. Annabelle didn't want the P.A.M. catching up to them because of her voice.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 pm

I light the torch smiling at the flame. "Seth'' I say quietly. I figured we were far enough down not to be found. but take no chances.

I nod approvingly as they spoke. I still tried to avoid contact though. Their thoughts seemed kind enough. "Ok." I hated having empathy in a large crowd, and in crowds in general I hated having telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) Empty

Back to top Go down

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next