Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Coins : 13724

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 pm

I look at Jasper a few seconds and I say, "I'm --I'm Carter. Nice to meet you. What's your power?" I make another water ball and pop it in my mouth then lean on the wall of the hole thing we were in. I've been using a lot of energy. The water was helping a bit though.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Coins : 13767

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:53 pm

"Telepathy, Pschomety and empathy. I'm assuming fire and water manipulation?"

"Yep Fire manipulation and invis-" My sentance was cut off by the bottom wall of our dirt grave falling in. It was a small dirty boy motioning us into a well lit room. a very large well lit room. there was a place outside the hole to place a torch. so I did. It was almost like looking onto a small city. It was impressive that a group of people could do that in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm

"Whoa..." I say looking around. Again my eyes scanned for my friends. Not here. Where are they? I look at Jasper again. "Y-Ya I have water powers." I say making his hair wet and making another ball of water for myself but really falling asleep. 'Carter. Stop using your powers... But I want to use them... Wait in till you have more energy.'
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13899
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:52 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at the torch and frowned. She still felt warm, and didn't like it. "Ice manipulation. 'Nuff said." she replied softly. Fire.. grr. Annabelle tried not to complain.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'm sorry." I say looking around at the torches on the wall every where. I sincerely was sorry. Since I could feel others emotions I knew exactly what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:04 pm

I looked at Annabella. She looked uncomfortable. I could make the water around her colder and make her comfortable. But I would faint. I don't feel like fainting. On the other hand, if they knew I could do it and didn't they'd be mad. Oh well. I make the water around her cooler and faint.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:45 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle sighed and stayed quiet. She raised an eye brow at Jasper. "How did you-?" she asked. He knew what she was thinking. Wasn't that a power or something? Oh wait he knows what I'm thinking! Crap!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I let out a small laugh. "Be careful around me. I'll play mind games." I laugh again taking off down the slope heading to the big pit of a city. About halfway down I collapse in a heap. I knew what was happening. to many people in one place. To many thoughts.

"Crap!" I say as I watch Carter collapses. "GOOD GOD FORBID!!!!" I shout as Jasper collapses. "You take care of Jasper! I've got Carter."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am

~w.o.w. two collapses. xD~

I open my eyes a bit and say in a whisper, "Just tired. Used powers to much." This is not a good time to collapse. Oh well. I sleep soundly.

~xD Wow Carter. Ya I know I'm the one who wrote that but ya... Wow. xD ~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked over at Jasper. She was confused, he was fine a second ago. She used her powers to cool down his now hot forehead. Annabelle hoped it wasn't getting worse. "What now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm

I force my eyes open. "Sorry. I use my powers to much. Jasper?" I say looking at him. "To many people. He has mind powers right? That must be it. Like my powers, they must also be his weakness." I weakly walk over t him and put my hand on his head, create water around my hand and make his head better... And faint again.

~Ya... She's practically a water bender, Hehhehheh~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 Annabelle
~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at Carter and watched her faint... again. She sighed and set Carter over by Seth, since he insisted on taking care of her. Annabelle then scooted over by Jasper. She bit her lip, she was never good with helping people. Besides, he looked fine, right? With that water that Carter gave him, he seemed to be perking up. Annabelle leaned against the walls of their hideaway and sighed. She could tell it was almost night again, and the P.A.M. wouldn't rest until they were caught again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)   This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This rut that we fell into bey mistake (Moon and Kay)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2